[Review] Sennheiser PX-100

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by deepblue, Jun 16, 2009.

1. deepblue

deepblue New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi!

Here is my review on the Sennheiser PX-100's, which I use for a long time now.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Sound Quality:
    Right out-of-the-box, and plugged into a computer, they sound just awesome. The bass is there, really defined, but not too loud, the mids and the highs are really defined, and I can hear things in the music that I never noticed before!

Then I plugged them into my iPod Touch 1G, the sound was really good too, but with less bass, as you know the iPod's soundcard is not so good.
    Plugged into an external soundcard (Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi 5.1 USB), the sound is really really awesome! I had never got a sound like this, it's brilliant

Isolation/Comfort:
    Well, they have almost no isolation, the headphones are not "Closed-Type", but they are very comfortable, and opposed to other headphones, after many hours using them, they are still comfortable.

Price/Quality:
    They are awesome. They are better than some other expensive headphones I've tried, and they just cost 30€!

If you want Sound Quality at an affordable price, buy these

Overall:
    These headphones are great for people on a small budget, who wants sound quality!

Thanks