[REVIEW] Proporta Aluminium-Lined Leather Case - iPod Touch 2G

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by T0MM3H, Dec 30, 2008.

1. T0MM3H

T0MM3H New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got my iPod today

Please Register or Log in to view images

D) and I got my case for christmas. I've been using it for a few hours now so I thought I'd write a review for you guys.

Appearance

This case, in my opinion, looks amazing. The outside is made out of real textured leather witch looks great. It also has a small metal bar with 'Proporta' written on it, which, surprisingly, looks really good on it. Inside it is lined with a very nice grey-ish fabric. It also has the logo inside which looks cool. The bit round the iTouch is also leather. The whole thing looks very smart too.

Protection

This case gives so much protection to your iTouch. As it's aluminium-lined, it will protect it from almost anything. It is protected all the way round - the one bit which is only slightly bare is the volume buttons on the side - but they could only get damaged by something sharp in your pocket, such as keys, as the casing still comes out over them.

Suitability

The case is very easy to use and it is perfectly easy to access all the buttons. There are cut-outs for the home button, the volume buttons, the dock and the headphone so, in theory, you would never need to take it out of it's case. The iTouch slots in the top and it is a snug-in-a-good-way fit. The only downside is that the leather slightly overlaps the screen, so it can be a little difficult to type in characters such as '0', which is quite annoying.

Overall

All in all, I think this case is a brilliant all-rounder. It's good-looking, protective and it does everything a case should do. There are one or two very minor faults, but they are really nothing to worry about.

I would rate this case with...

Appearance: 10/10
    Protection: 9/10 (Due to the volume button hole)
    Suitability: 8/10 (Due to the slightly overlapping leather)

Overall: 9/10

2. Naveen

Naveen Banned

great review but you should put some pics up

3. T0MM3H

T0MM3H New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Good idea! I'll do that either later today or tomorrow.