[Review] Photo Spot [Review] - rmc08

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by rmc08, Feb 10, 2009.

1. rmc08

rmc08 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    This is my 4th review (I think...), enjoy it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Photo Shoot

Intro: One of our very own iPod Touch members, Grumps, created a highly addictive game for the iPod Touch/iPhone and requested I review it. It it VERY fun, and you won't be able to stop playing!

Features: This game features MANY different pictures to spot the differences of, and they can get VERY hard, because you may be searching for the smallest things! There is a sound lower/raise feature in the options, and it even tells you how to play.

Gameplay: You start by entering level one, which is challenging since you just started. You simply tap the difference in either box, and it will be circled by a green circle. And it's pretty cool how it actually looks like it was circled with a pencil! =] But, the best part is, is it never gets old because there are so many pictures! The only thing I'm REALLY hoping for is updates, so we can have even more pictures, just in case we get very far! ^_^ Next, if you get stuck, you can tap for a hint on the top right. It will give you one free spot, but watch out, you only have 3! But, try not to use them, since you get extra points for not using them. Also, the less time is takes you, the more bonus points you get! Remember, don't randomly tap to spot differences, because you will FAIL. The indicator in the middle will go down if you don't spot the right thing, and if you keep tapping, you're sure to fail! And, last but not least, the hidden pause button. Just tap the top to pause the game, and you can do whatever you want in the time that you have paused it. XD

Really, this game is highly worth it! Its only 1 buck, and it's the best buck I've ever spent!

Presentation: 10
    Graphics: 9.5
    Sound: 9.5
    Gameplay: 10
    Lasting Appeal: 9.5

Overall: 9.7!
    Once again, wow! Great game!

2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Lots of these apps, where you can compare photos.
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It's cool - we gave it away right here on iPod touch Fans!