Review on the iLuv

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by iPod_ruler, Dec 30, 2008.

1. iPod_ruler

iPod_ruler New Member

Hey everyone. iPod_ruler here, just checkin in on everything and im here today to tell all you people about the iLuv. Since i happened to just get an iPod touch, i figured i need a docking system to make it complete. So i went out and bought the iLuv for $40. This docking system was probably released before the iPod touch, so in the bottom right hand corner, it has only 4 iPods (Classic, Nano, video, and nano 2nd gen). So curious me decided to try it out in the middle of the store. I took one of display, plugged in my ipod, and it worked perfectly. supprisingly i didnt get cought!

Please Register or Log in to view images

This baby has 3D Sound (so basically surround sound) and even without it, it goes way over normal standards. And (my favorite part) it charges while it plays, so it doesnt use your iPod's power! you plug it into the wall (it only has 1 plug needed) and you can blast the music as loud as you like. on the downside, this excellent docking system does not come with a remote, so you have to change to volume mannually. Also, it only comes in the colors black and white. but, its a very good docking system. It has a sliding door for your iPod for travelling. I highlly reccomend the 3D surround sound for better quality. It comes with multiple dock adapters for different iPods so in case you lost your when you bought your iPod. Its light and portable for out-of-house use. Im Very, Very sorry but at this time i dont have any pictures (becuase my camera sucks) but i will get some!! i promise!!
    But overall, I HIGHLY reccomend the iLuv.

~iPod_ruler
  2. erichuynh05

erichuynh05 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  3. iPod_ruler

iPod_ruler New Member

thanks, erichuynh05 ^^. I bought the i189BLK version and thats the one i was refering to. (btw- i got mine at benny's

)