Review on Incase ipod touch case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by nachos1010, Jun 25, 2008.

1. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

I got a new case for my itouch about a couple of weeks ago. So I wanted to do a review. The case is made by the company Incase, mine is bright yellow but it comes in other colors too. It is very stylish and sleek. It is also very thin and accessible. The only con about it is that it is a little hard to turn on because the case is covering the on/off switch. I hope this review has helped you choose a case. The picture that I have taken aren't that great but should give you a sense of what it looks like.

Attached Files:

2. Kohkane

Kohkane New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Nice backyard xD. The case looks cool, hows the protection when you drop it? (You don't have to really drop ur ipod if u don't wanna xD)
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thats the same case I got, cept mine is Black. It's a nice case, though it's a bit ripped at the top left corner of mine. I don't like how it collects little particles on the back side where it touches the back of the iPod. It made weird... smudges on my iPod's back which are hard to remove. Also hate that it makes my feel iPod feel thicker than it is.
  4. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

I don't think the case protects the itouch well, if you drop it, but I'm not 100% sure.
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It actually protects from drops pretty well, the back anyway. I've dropped it about... 6 times? Once at an Apple Store in front of customers and employees too lol.

It does a pretty good job of protecting the corners and back from drops. No dents from what I see.
  6. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    my dad got one like that but from ebay for £2 not made by incase!
    its great, tbh brands are rip offs
  7. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

you should let people know its the silicone one right in the title