review of the iskin?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by itouchmaster12345, Jan 7, 2008.

1. itouchmaster12345

itouchmaster12345 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For the people who recently bought an iskin... does it attract lint? does it have a bad texture? I really want one, but I just want to make sure that it is the best case availible
  2. GregMac1213

GregMac1213 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Lint has not been a problem for me with the iSkin. If anything does stick to it, I've been able to just brush it away with my hand.

The texture is one of the best things about it besides its looks. I really like the grippy texture. It's not like regular silicone (like on their Duo or evo cases). There's no other case that I would have for my touch.
  3. lacxman7

lacxman7 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea i agree with what he said. This will be my third iskin case and they are the only case i will ever buy for my ipods. It doesnt attract that much lint, isnt slipper, looks great and is great to use.

all in all a very good product.
  4. ghostrider0123

ghostrider0123 New Member

I love mine (Nighthawk). My only complaint about the case is that the dock/headphone jack covers wouldn't stay in. They kept popping out no matter how many time I adjusted the case. Finally got tired of it so I cut both of them off. Now I like the case even more!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. jumbo5

jumbo5 New Member

i've got DIABLO(black+red).

Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!Superb!

Caution: just b careful when u apply the screen protector(which u get with ISKIN
    ) to ur itouch,dont let the tacky suface of the screen protector touch anything else but the screen.i.e if u keep it down on the table,sofa,glass..it'll immediately let the dust particles adhere to it.SO just be careful while doing so.If u r not confident enoguh,then let some experienced guy help u with it

Go for it!
  6. Eragon

Eragon New Member

I've been really happy with iSkin. I've bought it for my 80GB iPod and I have one on my iPhone. I agree with the texture of the material, and it does not attract that much lint or dog fur. Where I am seeing an in-growth of lint is in the exposed section (around my ear-piece, the dock connector, and around areas where the anti-glare shield wasn't exactly fitted.)
  7. GregMac1213

GregMac1213 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I cut my dock/headphone covers off too. I could tell right away that those would annoy me. So that was the first thing I did. After that mod, it is the perfect case.