Review Of DLO HipCase

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by themes, Jan 6, 2008.

1. themes

themes New Member

Alright well i bought this not to long ago, actually it came with my touch. Anyways after like 2 days of using it I really got annoyed and tired of its..thickness. They don't take into account that the iPod touch has a touch screen and so when using the keyboard it manages to become a hassle to use. It has a pocket on the top cover which really doesn't fit anything useful. Overall it does a great job of protecting your ipod and it does have a nice look to it. It also has a hole for your brightness thing and the interior is covered in a smooth leather material. Although in the long run i would find it more of a hassle to use and really do regret buying it. For a cheap alternative get a silicone case. I hope this proved to be a useful review!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Maximus Thalos

Maximus Thalos New Member

good review

i have to agree with most of the points you made. I bought it awhile back and have one for my ipod video. the reason i still use it is becuse it is a hipcase and it protects the touch without putting some crappy film over the interface. When i relly need to use it i take it out of the case. But in the end i submit. If you dont need it to be located on your hip then get a different one.

3. r2d2

r2d2 New Member

I agree with you guys,another thing I didn't like is that mine doesnt have a belt clip
  4. itouchobsessive

itouchobsessive New Member

i actually bought a DLO hipcase for the iphone and my itouch fits quite nicely in there..like it a lot better because the case clips onto the belt horizontally, unlike the itouch hipcase that clips vertically. Only thing is, the itouch is still unprotected when you take it out to use it =/
  5. themes

themes New Member

Thanks for the feedback guys hope it helped

6. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

I was just about to order one today, now I'm not sure... How does it become a hassle to use?
  7. nbx909

nbx909 New Member

If you are talking about http://www.dlo.com/products/hc_sleeve_touch_Prod.tpl?command=showpage&cart=11997426343010025
    I don't see how the case makes it hard for you to type. It could be the barely overhand on the sides but I find adjusting the case a bit fixes it a little so I figure it will stretch out in a few days. It's leather so give it a few days to move about and settle in try pulling it up just a bit from the bottom or pushing it down more. Additionally it would only effect the Q and P keys ever so slightly. This case is exactly what I wanted:
    open front so I can access it instantly, secure but easy to take off belt belt clip, and the ability to remove it from the case easily if needed.
  8. themes

themes New Member

9. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member