Review of Beyza Cases MultiFlip case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by D3V, Dec 3, 2007.

1. D3V

D3V New Member

I've been looking around online to find the case that suited my needs. At the end I went with the Multiflip Case from [B]www.Beyzacases.com[/B] I've just recieved the case but it feels very good and it does look nice:

Please Register or Log in to view images

I did although get mine in black. The tan looked a bit weird to me.

I have some pro's and con's so far:

Pro's:
    • Fast delivery. I ordered mine this friday and got it today. (The retailer is placed in Turkey and I live in Denmark)
    • The fit. It fits so nicely around my iPod. It is almost impossible to make the case "pop up" when pressing it on the side.(I expected a little as it is a leather case) (do ask if you do not know what I mean

)
    • The flip is being held close by some magnets. This is a very easy way to open it although not so easy that it will open my itself.
    • There has been taken good care to the details as both the sleep/wake-button, the mini jack and the dockconnector is freely accessible with the case on.
    • The flip. The flip can be detached. This is a good feature as it might be an annoyance to see movies with the flip on.

Con's:
    • The size. The iPod will get a bit thicker with this case. I found it a bit surprising but I know that I will get used to it.
    • The home button. This buttom is behind the leather and you have to press on the leather. It feels a bit weird but only a smaller annoyance.
    • When you close the flip and put a little pressure on the part where the home button is placed it sometimes presses the button and the iPod will wake. I do not think it's an annoyance as it just goes to sleep again

My personal opinion is that the money is well-spend and that the quality follows the price very well. Oh I should mention that the price is $50.50+shipping. I do personally not think that I will regret this purchase.