[Review] NFL 2010

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by Tonypker13, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Tonypker13

Tonypker13 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is my first review. I'd love your advice on anything about it.
    NFL 2010
    The ultimate iPhone and iPod Touch football experience.

So it's here! Finally, the well anticipated NFL 2010 Application for the iPod Touch and iPhone. Not only is it greatly priced, but it's commonly questionably the equivalent to Madden on a gaming console; if not better.

I bought Madden 10 because I thought it would be better. - Nick3723
    (app review on official store page)

Now, it's time to discuss a few things about the app.

Graphics:
    WOW. This game is not only a great experience, but it's some of the best graphics for an iPod Touch or iPhone app I've ever seen, in my entire life.
    The gameplay is in no way laggy, and it's some of the best detailing I've ever seen for an app this small in size. It's only 143 Megabytes, and holds a unique experience you'd never forget.

Features:
    - Full commentary during the entire game
    - Entire playbook
    - Difficulty Settings
    - Many different modes
    - Full rout running
    - One on one hit action
    - And much more.

Pricing:
    For the quality and satisfaction I've received from this game, a measly $2.99 is NOTHING. I wouldn't ever hesitate or resist to not buy this game. It's a perfect buy for all sports fans.

Gameplay:
    As gameplay wise, it's not as realistic as the real gaming consoles, but for an iPod Touch or iPhone, it's the best it can possibly be. Moving is done by a small joystick type touchable button in the lower left hand corner. Play calling is done by a flick of your finger across the screen, picking either the basic, or advanced plays.

Pictures:
    Citation - http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/...wSoftware%3Fid%3D325966811%26cc%3Dus%26mt%3D8

Please Register or Log in to view images

---

Final Rating.
    Presentation & Graphics - 5/5
    Audio - 4/10
    Gameplay & Controls - 4/5
    Replay Value - 5/5
    Value for your money - 5/5

Overall Rating - 4.6/5
    My advice - Sports fans, buy this product!

Attached Files:

2. Jumpman10

Jumpman10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hmmm.... Okay, A little late to the show. I honestley think that Madden killed this one though.
  3. Tonypker13

Tonypker13 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well if you think about it, Madden's a game programmed by hundreds, made for a real gaming console. They put months and months of work into Madden, with hundreds of people at it all the workday. Of course it's going to be better, but for an iPod Touch and iPhone app, this cuts it pretty damn close to the satisfaction I've gotten from Madden.