[REVIEW] MySpace by micaheljcaboose

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by micaheljcaboose, Jul 12, 2008.

1. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

MySpace
    Developer: MySpace
    Price: Free

The Home Page
    Give you access to all the functions you need, updating your mood, etc.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Inbox
    Has all your mail here. For some reason it always says I have new mail when I don't.

Friends List
    I thought this did a much better job than MySpace mobile did at displaying your friends list and sorting them.

Profiles
    Does a great job at displaying these. Gives you access to everything you need when looking at someones profile.

Photos
    Very easy to scroll through your friends photos. Gives you the option to view them in full screen and you can upload pictures if you have an iPhone.

Friend Status and Mood
    Does a good job at letting you see moods and updates.

Verdict
    4.25/5

Good if you have been using MySpace mobile like I had been. It is obviously a step down from the computer version of MySpace but it gets the job done. I recommend it to all iPhone users.
  2. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

Wow, because of thsi review, i'm going to get this, thanks.

3. It's all the essentials basically.

I thought one of the ppl on your friends list were on mine... but the had (Jesus Christ... not Jesus Christ...

Small world, full of people that think they are Jesus...

Great review.

You should put something on there about how you can upload photos, and access your camera via the App, allowing you to take and show updated pictures alot.
  4. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

I did put in the part about uploading, look in the photo section
  5. pluto198

pluto198 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm impressed. I like using the iPhone app more than I do the actual flash-ad-infested website.
  6. music4life

music4life Active Member

Because my freinds are such a big part in my life, I'm considering 2.0 for this very reason. Sad? Yes. I'm that pathetic, but if I can't be in person with them, best to be talking to them still.

Anywho, great review. Very explanatory. I do have one question though, does it have the feature to upload photos from your iPod from an album? I ask this because though I would naturally upload photos on my computer there is a tool I'm going to look into I've heard of that transfers pictures directly from a camera to the iPod.
  7. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    makes me want to actually use my myspace account sadly i only have 3 friends so it wouldn't be worth it booo. Damn it Facebook get your arse in the game!!
  8. music4life

music4life Active Member

I never got caught up in the whole facebook fad thankfully. I just don't quite appreciate it. Even though I'm sure it's WAY better than myspace, I find myspace simpler to use.
  9. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well to be completely honest I was never really into facebook nor myspace but since I'm in college all my friends use facebook (they kept telling me to get one I didn't make an account until last year, the beginning of my third year of college). I have to admit its the best way to keep in touch with all my high school mates.

10. silverycold

silverycold Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    axtually. you just think its easier to use because you have been using it longer. just get used to facebook. and its awesome