[review] MirrorFilm

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Gadgetrix, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Gadgetrix

Gadgetrix New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

...:MirrorFilm:...

This is a film, which reflects when the screen is off, but is see-through while the display is on. It is a cool-looking skin, sold by Artwizz, but redistributed by Harmonic Inversion, who were gracious enough to provide me with a sample!

...:Review:...

Looks:
    When put on, the skin looks great. You can use any case that you have already with it, and just about any case looks great with it. The Mirrorfilm looks great by itself, as well. Like advertised, it acts like a mirror when in off, and is see through when turned on. The only defect is the glare. You have to put the iPod at specific angles so that it is viewable. However, this means you get more privacy. 5/5

Application:
    The appliance is extremely easy. I cannot stress this. I could do this blind! Artwizz has made reapplication easy, so you don't have to get it right on this first try. Also enclosed in the box is plastic device which pushes out those disgusting air bubbles out. It's great that some case makers know what a pain it is when your skin doesn't look good because of Air Bubbles. Summed up, appliance is easy. 5/5

Bang for your buck:
    The MirrorFilm costs $10 for one film. Although it looks great, and is easy to apply, I think it should have at least 2 films inside the package. Some people, like me are indecisive, so I'll probably scrap the film tomorrow, but a week down the road, I'll want it back. If only one film is given, then the price should be lowered to $5-6 instead. 4/5

Overall:
    The MirrorFilm is a great skin, and is easy to apply. It looks great with many cases, like the Incase and iFrogz. The only con is that it is quite expensive for only one skin. The MirrorFilm is a must-have for any iPod touch fan [no pun intended.]

14/15=~93%
    Grade: A

ictures!:...
    InCase Slider White:

Red Wrapz:

Black Treadz:

By Itself:

HOLY sh*t THOSE ARE HUGE
  2. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    nice review.........where did you get.....cause i might actually buy it
  3. Gadgetrix

Gadgetrix New Member

Thanks! I got it from Harmonic Inversion. Google search it. I'm not posting any Links.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sorry for DP, guys, but I'm adding pictures...
    The white one is with the InCase Slider,
    the Red is an iFrogz red wrapz
    and the black is the iFrogz Treadz