[Review] MazeFinger [Review] - Thehitman

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by Ryan, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    MazeFinger

Please Register or Log in to view images

What is MazeFinger?: In a nutshell,MazeFinger is a puzzle game where you have to use your finger to navigate through the maze. From the makers of Rolando and Topple.

General Overview.

Controls - Very simple, you have the maze set out and you put your finger at the start of the maze, and navigate through it as fast as you can.

As you move your finger the energy bars on the side go down and when they run out its game over.

There are 5 mazes in each level and at the end of each level you get a status report on how well you did.

As you progress through the game the mazes get more complicated meaning you have to to longer. You can also pick up these lightning bolt shaped objects on your way round in order to boost your energy bars back up.

Another thing added to this game is the red blocks that you see in the image below. These stop your finger in its tracks so you have to time your movement very precisely as they can make you have to go back to where you hit it. They flash on and off in intervals of about 1 and a half seconds so are ok to get through.

One of the nice things about this game is that it has an achievement section, similar to that of Xbox's, where as you reach certain points or complete certain things you unlock and achievment.

Rating: 4/5 - The app is good and its a good concept and fun to play. But only for the first 5 -10 minutes, if that. Game gets a bit boring after a while so would be nice for a little bit of variation or a change in map and colours etc. Maybe like a special mode you get when you get all "Awesome" in a level that doubles your score or sumin.

Price: Free

Verdict: Well overall i think it is a very good app for a free app as its graphics and sound is very good and its fun and exciting to play. It also offers difficulties in order to keep the game interesting and playable. However i do feel that it gets boring fairly quickly. So if your one of those people who just like quick, fun apps then download it as it can provide fun for those times when your bored waiting.
  2. DSync

DSync New Member

I'm get pretty bored after playing for a while. Wish they could add a variety of map.
  3. Pwnage Productions

Pwnage Productions Banned

You are on a roll with these reviews. keep going

4. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Great review. I play this game from time to time and you did well to explain every aspect. I agree that it is immediately fun but gets boring somewhat quickly. It's free though so you don't have to worry about wasting your money. Again, good job.
  5. joorowned

joorowned New Member

Awesome with the review and I agree completely with u.
  6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4