[REVIEW] iShoot

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by manutdfan539, Jan 31, 2009.

1. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

iShoot
    Current Version: 1.1.3
    Release Date: October 19, 2008
    Price: $2.99
    Creator: Ethan Nicholas
    Size: 13.9 MB
    Languages: English
    Requirements: Compatible w/ iPhone & iPod Touch, 2.0+ Software
    My Rating: 4.75/5 Stars
    App Store Rating: 4.5/5 Stars
    Replay Value: Very Good (4/5)

Review:

iShoot is a simple tank-based artillery game. Some people may tell you it is not worth the money because it is simple. I would definitely try the Trial Version, because it will show you if this game is for you. But you have to remember, this game is really all in the full version. You can change the number of humans from 1-4, and you can have 1-3 computers. There are 25 weapons, 15 of which are very unique. At 4 difficulties, this game is for everyone, your little brother, your dad, that old guy across the street, anyone who can convince to touch this "Crazy Contraption". In this game, you are a tank, and very simple: you destroy the other tank. You start with $15,000 to spend on weapons. Then you enter a random map, chosen out of real-life places, such as the White House! At the end of each round it tells you the round winner, everyone's kills, wins, and deaths. Then it gives you more money to spend on better weapons. The controls are simple enough to learn easily, but advanced enough to keep the game interesting.
    Overall, I reccomend this app.
  2. CryoSniper

CryoSniper New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I love this game, it's one of my favorite apps and is incredibly addicting. Reminds me of games like Pocket Tanks and Worms. Everyone needs to at least give the lite version a try, even if you can't buy the game, the lite version gives you a good bit of game play.
  3. spit4lube

spit4lube Member

The bad thing is that they took out multiple firing! I loved firing 28 stingers and 17 vulcans! haha