[Review]iDracula - Undead Awakening

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by JoeyB, Jun 3, 2009.

1. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Introduction
    Company:Chillingo Ltd
    Price:$0.99
    Name:iDracula - Undead Awakening​

Comments

I like this application very much I think that buying this fun game for $0.99 is a steal.Also anyone who loves a war game should buy this app you have a war against vampires.A weird thing I think about this app is that you're supposed to be battling vampires but to me they all look like creatures and monsters.

Game Play
    You are a vampire slayer.Vampires move towards you to attack you and you have weapons (i.e pistol,crossbow,bazooka etc etc; ) and you have to kill the vampires/monsters, make sure you stay alive for as long as you can and you just might make a new highscore.

Features
    iDracula has 4 diffrent game types Survival,Super Survival,Wave Attack,and Rush also there is 3 diffrent locations to choose from Grave Park,Frozen Earth,and Gastle Hall.In every level you have to try to get as many points as you can before you get killed.If your in the middle of playing this game and you get a phone call don't worry just close the app when you open it back up and go to play game it will ask you if you want to resume your rescent game.

Game Types

Survival
    The Survival game type is where vampires/monsters come out and you kill them and you see how many points you can get before you die.

Super Survival
    Super Survival is based off of Survival mode but in Super Survival the vampires/monsters come out faster.

Wave Attack
    Wave Attack is where the vampires/monsters come out in sections and inbetween each section you are able to buy weapons,ammo, and health potions.Wave Attack is my favorite game type.

Rush
    At the beginning of Rush it allows you to choose a weapon there is 3 weapons to choose from Machine Gun,Chainsaw like weapon,and a type of Gun.The object in Rush there is infinite vampires/monsters that come and attack you you have to kill as many as you can before you die.

Controls
    The controls are cool I think because there is two analog sticks on the screen

here is a pic of the controls.

(this pic was taken from the app) The game is very fun.

Graphics
    The graphics of games are one of the main things people care about.Everyone loves realistic graphics in games.I think this game has great graphics.The graphics are 3d and realistic and so are the controls.The main thing I like about the game is that it is fun and addicting you just can't put it down!all you want to do is play and play some more to get that high score!.

Audio
    The audio in this game is what you hear right before something bad happens in a scary movie.

More Info
    In the game you are a vampire slayer, you hunt the vampires the weird thing is they look like weird monsters and creatures not vampires.Also you think you are hunting the vampires well actually, they are hunting you!In the game you kill the vampires and score more points there is a big varity of guns I dont know all of them but, here are a couple Pistol,Shotgun,Crossbow,Bazooka,and more extreme weapons.

Overall Rating

Attached Files:

2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Good content but presentation needs some serious work. Text all over the place and cramped. You can add a maximum 10 images per post so work to that maximum total instead of adding links to image hosts - i.e. cull the less important images. Good first effort though, I'm especially fond of the selective use of gif images to show animation and to make better use of the max 10 limit (in your case you can achieve this by combining your stars into one image). A proper rating system would also be nice. However don't let reviewing affect your sleep/work/studies/etc..

Good work fellah!
  3. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Thanks,I got really tired and lost it I've decided to take all the links and other pages from the menu and make them all into a animation also I'm going I use the images in the thread you made with the stars,price tags,etc etc I'll get to it when I am on my pc.
  4. sokaroka

sokaroka New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    And you misspelled "awsome"
    It's "awesome"
  5. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Sorry everyone around here(where I live) spells it "Awsome" and I thought that was the correct way to spell it but I looked in the dictionary and your right :/ but I am going to change that anyways in just a second.
    @Studangerous Also I have just looked at a few reviews and I am going to rewrite most of it so can I make up for the bad crammed together words? lol