[Review] iBowl. ~MikeBoi~Kenbiro

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by MikeBoi, Aug 7, 2009.

1. MikeBoi

MikeBoi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Review For AppStore app iBowl, Written By MikeBoi/Kenbiro.

iBowl is a enjoyable game. I enjoy playing it every now and again, Good Graphics and sounds. Well made, Generally a nice app, That you'll be pleassed with once you've got it. Well, Atleast i think you will xD.

When you launch the Game, There is a loading screen, as there is with most Games.

Please Register or Log in to view images

The Game play is good, You hold down the "bowl" button, And swing your device, and let go of the "Bowl" button. You'll get the idea when you play. I was impressed by the quality, It's very good in my opinion. You get 3 different "scenes" if you like, In the game.

There's a very user friendly menu, With the usual stuff, Play, Options high scores ect. The Games good, but i found that when i first got it, I loved it, Played it quit alot. But it was a novelty. It Wore of, I stopped playing it. But i just left it there, And every now and again, I play it, For like 5 mins.

You can also compete with others in the game, I haven't yet done this, as it doesn't interest me, But as it says Live in the name, I'm persuming its over wifi.

Thankyou.
  2. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    :S Could have been a lot longer.
  3. MikeBoi

MikeBoi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know xD, But i prefer short reviews.
  4. TDG

TDG Active Member

That wasn't a review as much as it was a tutorial. You didn't talk about the pros or cons which gives me no idea whether I'd like to get it or not. And like Chicken said; it's very short. You need to go WAY more in-depth with the game.

And also, no need to put your username in the title.
  5. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    very short, but as you say that was your plan and you get the general point across. Lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors though. Get a spell check plug-in on your browser and read back through it a t least once before you post in future would be my advice.