[Review] HanDBase Database Manager 4.2.1

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by ricks2gtouch, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ricks2gtouch

ricks2gtouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This review was removed at the request of site administration.

2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sorry we do not allow reviews to be plagiarised or copied and pasted from other sites. Reviews must be original to iPtF. If you wish to quote from another site or something that is not your own work then you must source your quotes.

Thank you.
  3. Akiyama Mio

Akiyama Mio Member

It his review, I believe. His username is ricks2gtouch, and the writer of the original article is Rick Ingram, Florida, US.

Still, though, copying your reviews from different websites is still disallowed and, as stated, must be original to iPTF.
  4. studangerous

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well aware of these facts, as I stated above, nevertheless thanks for restating what I had already said.
  5. ricks2gtouch

ricks2gtouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It is my review. It is my work and only my work. When reading the review guidelines posted here, I did not see where exclusive reviews are a requirement for this website. I might understand this policy if IPTF provided the software to me for the purpose of writing a review. If that is the policy, however limiting it seems to me, I will abide by it. I believe in sharing my experiences, so I will most likely not post reviews here anymore.

I do not want to start an argument here, but . . . I cannot find anything that says I cannot use reviews that I created, and I own, that was previously posted to another website here. It was actually not copied from another website, it was copied from my Word file where I wrote it in the first place.
  6. studangerous

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Taking the discussion to PM.