Review : Gear4 X-Sheild

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ShizerMonkey, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Ok guys so this is going to be my first ever review on this website ... Hope you enjoy....

The Product I'l be reviewing is : Gear4's X-Sheild

Please Register or Log in to view images

Eng. Pound : £18.99
    US Dollars : $30.85

Why I like it

Well I personally like it as it combines hard plastic with premium leather for the ultimate in a protection and style compromise, and It feels pricey thou it does cost £18.99, I feel its well worth it !
    The case comes in a variety of colors Pink/White for the girly type , Brown/Black for those into their cases and finally Black/Red for those average Joe's like me ! The Back of the Case has been designed with leather and sowed around the edges !
    Finally Its Completed with a hard Black/White plastic to protect the phone from any dents while falling or scrapes on the back as you slide it in and out of your pocket !

Why I don't Like It

Unfortunately the case does come with some down sides, For incense its hard to extract the idevice from the case to give your device a clean or a simple admiring , it also is unable to fit onto any speakers or chargers you might have and theirs been some complains of the case actually scraping your device so just a heads up on that one !

The Gear4 X-Shield Case for iPod Touch 2G and Iphone 3g/s offers a hard plastic shell to protect all the precious contours of your idevice. The leather back in cool pink, brown or black is high quality and adds a stylish twist to this unique case.
    This case has a simple but hard slide mechanism so it can be a little awkward yo remove.

Personally Ive been using it for a while and all I can say is that its defiantly worth the Time and Dosh ! It feels good in your hand and protects your idevice in those times of need ! Thou it could be improved via the hard slide release , thou don't let this put you off the case as its a small matter of just pulling really hard and it should come out easy as that !

So I give it 6/10

Again Keep in Mind this is my first Review !

Thanks for your time....

2. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Not bad for a first review. There should not be so many spaces between the pictures, and the font is rather large.