[Review] Gear4 JumpSuit Tread Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Insignia, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignia

Insignia New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    As many people seem to be having problems figuring out what case to get, i have supplied you with a quick and easy review of the "Gear4 JumpSuit Tread" case for the new Ipod Touch 4th Generation.

BackSide:

Please Register or Log in to view images

The back of the case, shows a tread like design which greatly will improve your overall grip of the ipod itself. It is Shock resistant, and allows for full access to all ports.

4.5/5

Front/Inside:

Very simplistic inside, that provides great protection foor the back and edges of the ipod.

5/5

Volume Access:

The case itself includes press-able silicon buttons that go over the ipods actual volume buttons. Surprisingly, these work fantastic and i have yet to see any flaw with their versatility.

5/5

Power Button/Camera Hole:

The case seems to perfectly wrap around the ipod and adjust itself without further hassle to align with the camera, leaving you with a crisp look on the back.

5/5

Bottom Ports:

As mentioned above in the camera hole, these require no hassle to align them perfectly with the ports, as they fit great around the bottom of the ipod. My only problem with the bottom of this case is that the little silicone part at the bottom of it seems a little flimsy, but still performs very well.

4.5/5

Overall i very much enjoy this case, and even though it is silicone, it fits perfectly around the ipod, and has a VERY tight fit for extended use.

I would recommend this for people who are not over sensitive about silicone.

You can buy this at mainly any electronics store. (Best Buy, Future Shop, The Source, Etc..)

I bought mine from Best Buy for $29.99 CDN.

I hope you enjoyed this review,

Insignia.
    Julian Keizer likes this.
  2. Julian Keizer

Julian Keizer New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Nice review! I have one question though: Does this case have a lay-on-table design (is the case higher on the edge of the screen than the screen itself)?
  3. Xenonmagnum

Xenonmagnum Community Development Team Staff Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    this is a 2 year old thread, I doubt the OP is still around or that this thread is still relevant. Check the dates before replying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.