[Review] F-Mylife

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by Jim Ver, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Jim Ver

Jim Ver New Member

F-Mylife is an entertainment application from the develloper enormego. When you start the application. You will see all sorts of short stories. Each story is a sort event that happened to a person that defines how much or why their life sucks. Some posts are really funny, and some are that you could cry of embarrassment. But I have to say that this application is not suitable for childers as some stories contain Sex, Drugs, Harsh language and violence activities. So it's not recomented to use this application when your device is shared with children. However F-Mylife is a good time killer.

Please Register or Log in to view images

The interface is very simple and easy to use. You see 4 taps at the bottom.
    - Recents: The last submited stories
    - Suffle: Shows some random stories
    - Featured: You can see the best FMLs, worst FMLs of today, the week, the month or All time.
    - Categories: Shows the stores devided in diffrent categories

I would recommend this App to anyone who wants a time killer for waiting in line, the bus or anyting you have to wait. Something that i wish they would add is a bookmark otion to bookmark a FML to show some friends. But again i do NOT RECOMMENT THIS TO CHILDREN.

Overall i give this app a rating of 8 out of 10

Download in Itunes
  2. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you are going to write a review, please use spell check. Also read it a couple of times to make sure it flows well.

Jon