[REVIEW] CubicMan

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by ZunePod, Nov 24, 2008.

1. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    As requested by a few friends..

Please Register or Log in to view images

Intro:

This game is a very good one, it's a puzzler, confuses the mind right from the go, and that's why I like it so much.

It comes in 2 versions, Free and Deluxe (costs $2.99.) The free version will last you at least 1 hour of straight playing, if anybody can do faster I will be amazed. After you've done the free version, I'd recommend getting the full version. It has much more levels and will keep you entertained for longer.

'Home' Screen

Gameplay:

You are a block, a cuboid, you start upright and can only fall and roll. It's difficult to explain, but it's very clever, you need to do it yourself to see how it works, I figured out in around 1 minute. After I played about with the accelerometer hoping for some luck.

I've only played the first 2 levels buy I can imagine that by level 10 it becomes quite hard. You should stick at it. It's a very easy game to grasp, I bet a 5 year old could do it. It's just the map that creates the problem.

Level 1 COMPLETE!!! wooo

Entertainment:

Okay, I have to say it will get tedious if you try and complete it. But you will have many laughs if playing with friends and it's very addictive. I'd say to try a level 10 times, if you can't do it, take a break for 5 minutes and then try again. It has a high replay value, an I live that in games.

Factfile:

Maker: TeemSoft .Inc
    Version: 1.4
    Released: 2nd August 2008
    Firmwares: 2.1+
    Pricing: Free/$2.99
    Devices: iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G
    Age Rating: 4+
    Score: 8/10

PS: I'm just uploading a few more images​
  2. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member