[Review] Crazy Penguin Catapult [Review] - Thehitman

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by Ryan, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Crazy Penguin Catapult

Please Register or Log in to view images

What is Crazy Penguin Catapult?: Crazy Penguin Catapult is a fun adventure game where you have to kill polar bears by catapulting penguins onto them.

Controls: Swipe to move around the map. Tap once to fire the catapult. Tap again to drop the penguin from the air.

What makes it so good?: Well i like the fact that the game is in 3 parts. Firstly there is a map which you have to move around.

Secondly you have to hit the penguins into the air through the various powerups. In this case it is a fire hoop which makes the penguin catch on fire.

Thirdly you have to hit the polar bears and clear various obsticals in the game.

You also have to face a boss which is harder to beat than the other polar bears.

There are 30 of levels with boss battles and bonus levels where you can collect objects.There are also lots of obsticles and 9 power-ups to unlock like ninja, fire and the twins, which is good and there are also 3 unique maps to play on.

Price: £2.99

My rating: 4/5 = gets pretty "samey", levels get a bit boring. Graphics are ok for this kind of game, keeps it simple and easy to view rather than having fancy 3d graphics.

Overview: Get this game if you want some crazy wacky fun on your device!
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

My god, your a machine :|
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    lol i guess, but im getting tired and im noticing each review is getting shorter as i get more sleepy. I think one more should be ok.
  4. DSync

DSync New Member

I like the music of the game.