[REVIEW] Crash Nitro Kart 3D

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by malibusurfer93, Jul 12, 2008.

1. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

This is my second review for 2.0 applications. I hope this helps you out!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Ok. when you first start the game... there are some problems. 1: sometimes it crashes and you have to restart your iphone/ipod touch. once you get past that though bugs are worked out nicely. When I got to the main menu. i was horrified. the menu graphics are just pixelated and horrendous.

On the menu there are arrows pointing to more options. well common sense says press the arrows. thats not correct in this case. you have to actually swipe upward with your finger to move it down. other than that theres not much to the menu. so you can choose start game or quick race. quick race just puts you in a random game. ill be going over start game.

At the beginning of the game, you wont see this menu. it just puts you right into the first tutorial. after that you will see this. The first thing you have to do though before unlocking story mode is cup mode. this is just like grand prix in mario kart.

this is where you select which cup you want to play. you unlock them by winning the one before it just like all other racing games.

so here is where you select your character. you start with 3 and can unlock more as the game goes on. now you get to play.

the graphics in the game are alright. not as good as monkey ball in my opinion though. the controls are VERY easy to use though. they are smooth and just make playing very convenient.

woo i won.

overall this game gets a 4.5/5 star rating. the gameplay is much better than monkey ball but it lacks the graphics that monkey ball has. despite the crude menu graphics and the so so gameplay graphics, this has to be my favorite game so far. it is definitely worth buying. hope you enjoy the game!
  2. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Awesome another good one!!! i luv Crash!! gj
  3. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

very nice =D
  4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    cool review malibusurfer. i was planning to buy it, after i get some iTunes gift cards that is. im getting the £50 ($100) one so i should be loaded for more apps
  5. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Nice game, and I gotta admit, I'm liking your reviews, good job, I guess I'm gonna have to take back everything thing I said about your lame posts

6. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

I only like these reviews because of the pictures

7. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i think this and Chopper are the best games so far.. i havnt tryed enigmo though so i cant jdge that.
  8. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Awesome job at the review really a great idea to get some games known. however, *sigh* @ the price tags of games.
  9. 1adam1

1adam1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    nice. 2 down. Maybe enigmo next?
  10. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

i dont have enigmo yet. ill do that once i get it. im gonna try and tackle all the apps i currently have