[Review] Case-Mate Phantom Black iPod Touch Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by themerceny, Jan 29, 2008.

1. themerceny

themerceny New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Hey guys just got my case-mate leather case today. I really like this leather case then my silicon case i had before. My ipod has the invisibleshield front protector on and fits in nicely. The ipod slid in easily and is snug once inside the case. I thought that snugness would mean that getting it out would be difficult but just give it a little push from the bottom opening and it just slides right out. It seems sturdy enough that if i were to accidentally drop that my ipod should be ok. They send you a free screen protector with your order but i just use invisibleshield cuz i like the product. I have included a few pictures.

so far i am 100% satisfied with this product. If you want a leather case, then i would recommend this.

Attached Files:

2. saysay

saysay New Member

By puffiness I mean it kinda looks like it makes it shorter and fatter b/c everything is more rounded. Also, it doesn't have so much of that nice grain or tall slimness that's on the website pictures. How does it feel? does it feel like it would get warm or cold easier?
  3. themerceny

themerceny New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i would say it doesn't make it look short and fat. the leather is smooth. i dont think it would get hot or cold quickly.
  4. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    looks really cool