[Review] Big Bang Sudoku By OliCF

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by olicf, Jul 12, 2008.

1. olicf

olicf New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I felt like making a quick review of what I think Is the best Sudoku app available in the App store at the moment, so here goes xD

As there was a massive '15' Sudoku apps in the App store I had to make a decision on what one to buy and after getting very addicted to the sudoku games on brain Training DS etc. I was prepared to pay.

Decision

The two that seemed to stick out for me was 'MR. Sudoku' by Ambrosia Software and 'Big Bang Sudoku' from Freeverse. Mr. Sudoku caught my eye mainly because of the handwriting recognition for the number input which looked like a very tempting feature but after looking at other screenshots the graphics and the gameplay didn't quite match up to Freeverse's Big Bang Sudoku. Also Big Bang Sudoku is HALF the price at only £3.

First Impressions

The Menu System is nice and graphics are clear and smooth, as you start a new game you are given 4 difficulty setting that cover over 10000 puzzles!

photo1.jpg photo.jpg

One great feature about the game is that if you need to stop half way through a puzzle you can just hit the home button and you will have the option to resume from were you left of. When You complete a puzzle you are treated some some nice firework animations and the stats page is updated showing the percentage of puzzles you have completed.

photo2.jpg photo9.jpg

Overall the game has nice sound effects, it looks and feels high quality and can be played for hours on end. A must have for only £3 ( Around $5?)

Hope this review helped someone

Please Register or Log in to view images

(*My First review BTW*)
  2. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How'd you get straight up screen shots like that, your on 2.0, ritght
  3. olicf

olicf New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Ive Managed to crack 2.0 and install the screen shot app

Not rli lol, its a feature that those good old apple geeks threw in for us, just hold the home button and hit sleep/wake