[REVIEW] Bejeweled 2

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by madsoul, Jul 12, 2008.

1. madsoul

madsoul Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    So here is another review.

Bejeweled 2

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well, basicly its not that much to say about this game. its brilliant and damn fun, just like the original version for PC and other formats.

it runs smooth and has the original music and sounds. the graphic is almost identical with the other versions besides the main menu that starts with 3 buttons: classic, action and options.

you move the crystals by pushing them to the directing you want. it works great and its, in my opinion, the best way to play this game.

the game lags a little bit when you change level with the warp sequence. but other then that everything is pretty much perfect. its one of my favorite games so far.

il give it a solid 5/5

BUY BUY if you like puzzle games!
  2. robshoy

robshoy New Member

Looks like a great game, but I'm not sure I'd pay 10 bones for it. I already bought Trism, which is kind of like Bejeweled but more original, it uses the iPod's accelerometer and the pieces are triangular wedges instead of "gems". And it was half the price at 5 bones.

3. etnies419

etnies419 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you like this game, or are looking to buy it, you might want to look into Aurora Feint. It's pretty much the same as Bejeweled, but it also has an RPG element to it. Plus it's free.
  4. wiredfractal

wiredfractal New Member

Bejeweled 2 is not available in my Country so I also found an alternative thru Aurora Feint which is more addicting and fun than this one. It also uses the accelerometer in the game which is quite impressive.
  5. LBowers

LBowers New Member

As a big fan of Bejeweled 2 on the PC, I was slightly disappointed with this release. The fanastic PC music is here, but it been seriously cut down. Also, and I might be missing something here, I can't find a list of the high scores (or just the highest score) anywhere!?

Gameplay is fluid though, and the game lends itself perfectly to the Touch. Addictive stuff!
  6. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Good review, another game i'm going to be buying in the future.

7. tian_kr

tian_kr New Member

how can you give it 5/5 when it doesnt even save your high score?
  8. Killa-X

Killa-X Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Maybe because some care more about playing the game than trying to beat a score? I would also give it a 5/5
  9. tian_kr

tian_kr New Member

but what do you play for? swapping gems?

its not perfect, so its definitely not 5/5
  10. Sarge

Sarge New Member

Great game. The graphics and gameplay are perfect. A temp fix for the high score thing until an update comes out: write the scores on paper, computer, in ipod notepad, or with Home+Power screenshot.