Reverting to Orginal theme manually thru SSH??

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by jd2r, Jun 25, 2008.

1. jd2r

jd2r New Member

Hey guys, I need some assistance. When I upgraded my Customize to RC1.3 with Freeboard, my iPod was sent into the SWOD and so I was able to fix it thru SSH without having to re-pwn by deleting the 'Customize' folder in the /Applications folder. I did make a backup of the 'Customize' folder onto my PC. However, my old customize theme is still applied and I just want to revert it back to the 'Default' Apple theme. Even after un-installing Customize thru Installer, the theme won't revert back to Default icons. Is there any way to do this thru SSH by replacing a .plist somewhere with the Original Backup that Customize saves somewhere??

Any help appreciated, thanks.
  2. matt1308

matt1308 Banned

i am having the same problem, i deleted the cache and customize kept crashing, i then uninstalled and now my theme is stuck... i can change the theme with smb prefs but my status bar, battery image, keyboard skin, safari theme etc. are stuck, does anyone have a download... just like a badge them download, but everything original
  3. MRAlexis

MRAlexis New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My problem is very similar to yours. I want to revert all icons and my dock (Touch's Style) like fabric configuration.