Reverse Iconoclasm Curve Layout

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DidYouSeeThat, Feb 5, 2010.

1. DidYouSeeThat

DidYouSeeThat New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    This could be in the wrong spot and if it is then move it to the right spot for me please.

Basically just a reverse flip of the 7 Icon Curve theme. The reason I made this was because I use an app called "Dock", if you don't know what it is or what its used for click the link to check it out and this layout might make a little more sense too you.

Basically I liked the Curve Layout but I found myself opening apps while trying to slide my finger up to open the Dock. So I created a space like so:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you have any questions just ask.

Attached Files:

2. Zachary King

Zachary King New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    how does this work? is like a ring that when you switch pages the apps stay in the same layout but different apps?
  3. DidYouSeeThat

DidYouSeeThat New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Iconoclasm basically lets you put an app icon anywhere you want. You can have every page look the same or you could do a different layout on each page. Im not really sure what you mean by "is like a ring that when you switch pages the apps stay in the same layout but different apps? " But just think of your basic iphone layout it works the same way accept you choose where you want the icons at.