Returning my Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hypnotiza23, Feb 3, 2008.

1. hypnotiza23

hypnotiza23 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well that's at least what I am going to try to do. I have a week 37 and I noticed that my Touch's screen has been acting up lately. It flickers and sometimes turns off and stays on a black screen for a couple seconds. I also noticied that the "negative black' problem that was supposed to be fixed with the 1.1.2 upgrade was not fixed.

Anyways I'm going to the Apple store to see if they can fix it. My ipod is jailbroken but I don't want the genius guy to know.

Is there anyway I can hide all the modifications that I've made using Customize?

If not, is there a way I can backup all my settings, bookmarks and skin mods? If they do give me a new ipod, i want to be able to load the stuff i had on my old ipod into my new one. I know that I can backup all the applications, but what about the other stuff?
  2. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i had messed up my ipod too (i had installed xlaunchered which was dumb of me) and i just restored it took it back to best buy to geek squad they didn't ask me anything about jailbreaking or anything about that. you could just ssh and back up your applications.