Returning Ipod Touch Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deoxyasdfg, Feb 27, 2009.

1. deoxyasdfg

deoxyasdfg New Member

I'm sure that somebody has talked about this, but i cannot find it. The thing is, my Ipod touch gave problems for a bit, but recently broke down to the point where it does not even start, or starts but doesn't go long enough to do anything and freezes. Now i pulled out my papers and saw that it is still under warranty. My question is, if i return it to apple, what happens? do they try to fix it, give a refurbished one, or am i guaranteed a new one? thanks for the help
  2. china_cat84

china_cat84 New Member

I'm not sure about returning it to apple, but if you purchased it from a different store such as Best Buy or Circuit City, you may talk to them about it. My sister's iPod did the same thing after 3 months and she went into Best Buy and talked to them about it and they returned it and replaced it for her.

I believe, if you return it to apple, they will just send you a replacement. I'm not sure if it's new or refurbished. Apple doesn't even replace batteries anymore - they just have you send in your iPod and then they send you a replacement iPod.