iPhone 3GS Returning an iPhone 3gs

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shizzo3, Mar 10, 2010.

1. shizzo3

shizzo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Hello everybody ;p.. I got my iPhone 3gs but I have some scratches on the back part of the phone and planing to take advantage of the warranty and get exchanged for a new one but what should I say to them? Like the battery doesn't work right or the software it's no working right?? and my iPhone was jailbreak but I updated to firmware 3.1.3 to give back.. Ther is a way that they could find that the iPhone was jailbreak??? Please give some advice
    thanks in advance ;p
  2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    that's not right.

ZOMG. MY IPHONE HAS SCRATCHEZ!!!!

no. i don't think you'd wanna lie to apple, just cuz you have scratches.

maybee....um...get a case???
  3. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if you've had it for under a week or so, just say you got it like that, better to say whats really wrong with it then to lie.
  4. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Scratches? Really?

When you get the new phone, you will most likely scratch it, and send it back and get a new one again. Now if it was a hardware problem I would understand, but scratches, no. There are people who need a phone and can't afford one, and yet you are sending it back just because of scratches. Wow. I wouldn't lie to Apple either.
  5. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    lieing = banhammer?
  6. shizzo3

shizzo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    ok sorryyyyy,,,, i just saying cuz i have a big scratch on one of the borders of my phone, btw if i returned apple will fix it and resale it like refurnished so somebody else would buy it at cheaper price,, ok ok i got,, ;p
  7. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

next time, try taking a little more care of your iPhone. a case wont hurt.
  8. bamxbam

bamxbam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    haha

So first off , I find it pretty funny that your taking it back because I do not find it wrong at all. You pay a lot for iphones well most people do and getting scratches sucks a lot.. yes you should take better care but hey there is a warranty. To be completely honest just say it's the home button or the power button is depressed or you could just say the battery charges bad or has been acting strange or something to that effect. I mean come on all of you ppl saying don't lie to apple the company has tons of money and two you act as if no one lies in the world and ppl are suffering without a cell phone lmfao. What a bunch of total bs lol...

My point - it's your decision. I did the same thing just on your next one take a lot better care with it this time get a case or an iphone condom rubber , plastic , hard back case , or something..and care about it just that much more as if it were your most treasured thing you own.
  9. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    Isn't that fraud?
  10. m0in

m0in Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    you can also replace the back manually, order one off of ebay