return to amazon?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by jinjin12, Oct 26, 2010.

1. jinjin12

jinjin12 Active Member

i just got my ipod touch 4g from directly from amazon themselves about a week but for some reason the battery on it does not last very long at all. i want to return it for a replacement or possibly a full refund, anyone know how i can go about doing this? this is my first time buying from amazon. do they charge restocking fees? do i just send it back or do i have to call them first?
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    You can easily set up a return through their online interface. Since it is defective, they will give you a full refund including for return shipping. I've done it a few times
  3. jinjin12

jinjin12 Active Member

ok thanks, i mean the have a 30 days return warranty so i think im good. thanks for the help. so i just go to my account, press "return item" put down a reason, and then send it back and it's all good? also do u think i should get another replacement from them or get a refund and put in an extra 20$ to get the ipod touch 4g from apple.com instead?
  4. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    if you have the money id say get it from best buy for their warrenty

or any place with a warranty that covers accidental
  5. jinjin12

jinjin12 Active Member

also if i return it, i have to return the headphones and stuff right? i threw out the case though, can i still return it?
  6. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    you have to return all the original packaging and accessories.