return ipot?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by michaxcore, Nov 12, 2007.

1. michaxcore

michaxcore New Member

alright so my i have an ipot for about a month now. i got it shipped to me from circuitcity and i got a 2 yr warranty on it. so okay. well my ipod is jail broken but i want to return my ipod because it has like all these annoying glitches that i want to hav fixed.

like wen i sync my ipod with itunes the time and date always goes to some random time and date and i hav to fix it each time. and my playlists that i update on itunes wont update my ipod. its so weird and annoying. and its all these lil tidbits that i want to hav fixed.

so my question is shud i jus go to circuitcity and have them replace it..which idk if they will do or not or go to the apple store. but im afraid to do either b/c they might frown upon that its jail broken esp. if i go to the apple store and if i do get a new one. itll come with new firmware and i cant jail break my ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

please help and gimme some good advice. i need it. lol thanks in advance!!
  2. lachlan438

lachlan438 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok just do a restore then they can not tell that you have jailbroken it all so with the new 1.1.2 you can jailbrake it or downgrate it to 1.1.1 I think o and by the way have you tryed restoring to see if that fixs the bugs

any way good luck
  3. michaxcore

michaxcore New Member

well i noticed the time glitch right wen i got the ipot and did do a couple restores but havent restored for the playlist. i will do that and should i take it to apple store or circuit city? cuz wouldnt this be more of a manufacturer problem?