Return iPod touch 4th Gen 32gb?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Nevermind42592, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So today is the last day I can return it.

I have a Droid Incredible which can play music. The iPod touch is pretty much useless without wifi but I like it for music.

Should I return it and get my $300 back and wait for the iPhone 4 on verizon?

I want to buy a DSLR with the money I get back from this...
  2. Cwyatt

Cwyatt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    That is an opinion. i would keep the iPod Touch beacuse you can jailbreak and have fun on it

Please Register or Log in to view images

. But if you only use it for music and have no reason to jailbreak it (or dont know what a jailbreak is) then get your 300 bucks back. so in my opinion. Jailbreak= Keep, not jailbreaking= Sell.

The Droid Incredible is an amazing phone with its glass materials and amazing features. I would just do what you feel is right

Hope This Helps....
  3. MadasHell

MadasHell New Member

No one can answer that question for you.

The mere fact that you decided to pose that question on a discussion forum, probably means that you're looking for someone to convince you to keep it. On top of that the "buzz" that you received from being one of the first to get the iPod Touch 4G has probably worn off...

Overall, I think your subconscious mind has already let you know what you should do

4. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol

idk. I love the ipod touch 4g. It's beautiful. I've jailbroken before on my old 1g.

I love iOS as well. I still prefer it over Android (although android is nice in it's own respects)

I just have a feeling the iPhone will hit verizon soon enough and I won't even have a use for this iPod.

I only ask on here just because I want to see what others think. I want to see if they have any other ideas or suggestions.
  5. mush

mush Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i think u can root ur incredible and enable wifi hotspot

dont hold ur breath on verizon iphone... that rumor started when the first iphone came out...
  6. mojoman0

mojoman0 New Member

latest rumors say no iphone on verizon for awhile, likely not until verizons 4g lte network goes online. Those cdma parts were supposedly for international phones. but...nobody knows for sure
  7. Cwyatt

Cwyatt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Yes you can root the Incredible and Put FroYo on it (froyo has the wifi hotsport setting) it works great!!
  8. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

If you just want something for music, don't waste your money on the iPod Touch. Return it and use that money towards something more productive... like the camera you want, or even protecting your phone with a nice case.
  9. Shukketsu.Azuguad

Shukketsu.Azuguad Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'd keep the Ipod Touch, get some apps, and play some games. The screen is amazing for gaming.
  10. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I own both and like gaming more on the iPod an always use my iPod for web browsing in wifi hotspots. Plus I live for jailbreaking.

It's really a personal preference