return ipod after a year?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by berky93, Sep 10, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok so I have been having ipod touch problems since I bought my ipod.

a day after I bought it it needed a replacement, and since then I've had 4 or 5 replacements, the most recent less than a month ago. now this current one has a problem too and frankly, I'm pissed. I really dont want to deal with another ipod touch for a little while, do you think that if I take it to the apple store they would return it for me? I mean although I made the purchase a while ago, I got the ipod less than the apple return time.

I figure I'll return it and maybe buy a nano or something.
  2. square965

square965 New Member

Honestly, if you've gone through 4-5 touches, you should either sell your iPod and give up on music, or buy an iPod classic with a very sturdy case.
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

well I dont want to give up on music (I love music - play guitar)

and to afford a classic I'd need to return my touch.

if possible, I'd rather not sell, but will if I have to
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    (I know this is a doule post, but my browser is acting up and I cant see the edit button)

my real question is, would apple actually let me return it if I've been having so many problems? its after the date of purchase, but not after the date (I believe) of recieving my ipod...
  4. ravinderpal1

ravinderpal1 New Member

Bah mate u can't return an iPod after the 6 week period. Ur just gonna have to sell it
  5. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

think about it...would they let you return a laptop after a year of usage even though you had "parts replaced" ? no...its too late now...either ebay it, or keep it