Return at walmart

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BlackStar, Sep 12, 2010.

1. BlackStar

BlackStar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just got my 2gen ipod touch for my birth day june 5th and its been acting up (its not playing any songs and its really SLOWWW) Ive tried everything even DFU mode. Do you think walmart will give me a refund or atleast and instore credit? I think my dad still has receipt.
  2. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    they should, most likely in-store credit
  3. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
  4. prof68

prof68 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I didn't know you could return itmes that are not working properly to the store unless they were broken when you first used it. Shouldn't you use the warranty at this point?
  5. Swift

Swift Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    If you don't have the receipt they won't be able to prove it's been 90 days, so just bring the item back without a receipt box or anything and they should take it back. Tell them you bought it a couple weeks ago. They'll refund you on a gift card
  6. BlackStar

BlackStar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Dont they have it in their systems? And I was thinking they would just grab any ipod and give it to you like best buy does with my ps3.

EDIT: Does walmart have the new ipods yet
  7. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Again , why resort to lying? This is the number one reason why return polices change and prices go up. Dishonest people, and they end up the ones complaining about the changes.

According to their No receipt policy

Also go go along with it, the CSM (customer service manager) has the final say above the associate, so if your not happy with what associate says, ask to speak with a CSM, and if your not happy with them, well, you eirther have to deal with it, as its company policy or ask to speak with the General mananger, but theres a chance he/she would say the same thing.

and yes they do have then info in their system. If they so happen to stop selling the older iPods, it will be out of the system.

In the end, the best bet is to follow the return policy. They are always posted at the customer service desk.