Retrieving Hidden Icons Via Customize

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AaronMc, Nov 15, 2007.

1. AaronMc

AaronMc New Member

Well, Silly me, I went into customise, and just tested the Hide icons feature but I put in the Customise icon. So now I have no customise icon on my Desktop of the touch, how do i get it back if i cant get up Customise.
  2. kermit

kermit New Member

Turn on executable launch in the Finder and double tap on the executable inside the Customize.app. Or launch in in the Terminal.

Maybe the Finder launch is not a good Idea. I tried it and now when I open the vt100 Terminal it opens Customize.app. Now how do I get out of this loop? Unstalling the Terminal and reinstalling did not work.

I got out of the Terminal/Customize loop by uninstalling Customize and the MobileFinder. Then when the Terminal could not find either I exited the shell. There must be somewhere that the Terminal was getting that command when I reinstalled it.

Anyhow I'm not reinstalling Customize until it works better than iOrder to arrange the Icons.

Don
  3. AaronMc

AaronMc New Member

Thats for your help, in the end i managed to do it via Putty. By enteting /Applications/Customize.app/Customize
    It opens it up on your iPot then, Sorted

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks for your time