results of a freshly jailbroken 1.1.2 touch:

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Touchnoob0211, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if there is anyone still curious on how the new 1.1.2 firmware is running with the new jailbreak for it, in my opinion its sucess. I just went to 1.1.2 last night. All it took was less than half hour with my jailbroken 1.1.1 to get to it and have apps and all the iphone apps on it. I watched touchmasters youtube vids (very nice job makes life so much easier with them!) and it was a simple download of the update and then the jailbreak program and then iPhone apps. All my media and settings did not change one bit after upgrading, and I did not have to reuploady media. The iPhone apps was a simple drag and drop just like with 1.1.1... Everything runs perfectly. I personally have not noticed any differences on safari speed or audio clarity.. Seems the same. But for those of you that are still deciding wether to upgrade, it works perfectly if done right. No worries.

Curious, anyone else notice any differences in 1.1.2?
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I appreciate your post. Almost makes me wanna upgrade, just to "stay with the pack". I think I will stay at 1.1.1, just because I finally got customise to work perfectly, and I don't want to have to go through all of that again. I am hoping that one day there will be a quick upgrade, where I don't have to re-install all the 3rd party apps....
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like Lumures guide, you can move at your own pace rather than pausing ipodtouchmaster's video every 20 seconds

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ya it might be a bit fast, but nothings wrong with pausing. and people like it better because you can actually see everything you need to do.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the customize app I had in 1.1.1 also working.. And all I did was use winscp and dropped the downloaded customize app in place of the installer.app downloaded one and it works.. 30 seconds to do it. I think customize is one of the best apps yet btw haha. One thing is on strings there are way more thinhgs you can change by going into the actual strings file I noticed. Be a cool thing if they added all of them on customize.. Still amazing app though.
  6. adamsweeting

adamsweeting New Member

took me about 20 mins to jailbreak 1.1.2, and I have to say the ipod does seem a bit snappier. Audio sounds different - still deciding if its better or not