restore mode problem.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Renegade, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well my friend was trying to jailbreak his iPod touch. He has an 8gb and he was using ZiPhone. When he did it it ran out of battery I guess and now It is just on the apple logo NONSTOP. So he gave it to me and I went home and put first charge it. Still on the apple logo. Then I plugged it into my computer and uploaded 1.1.3 and put it in restore mode. Then I tried restoring and at the very end it said unable to restore. Then Instead of just using my 1.1.3 I did plain old restore hoping it would work with 1.1.4. Same thing still.

I have acouple of questions though.

first of all can I exit restore mode because its still in it?
    Is there any easier way to restore this or try to make it work?
    Is it possible for my friend to take his iPod to apple and see if they can do it. I'm afraid it might start up jailbroken though and then void his warranty and then he's screwed. ?

Or if there is any way for me to fix this please tell me.
  2. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ideaaaaaaaaa

firstly dont show it to apple store because they are going to scan and recognize your ipod and its the worst situation secondly why didnt you use the iPhuc instead of putting ipod in restore mod ,u can try the restore mod way couple more times but if it still comes up with error try iPhuc and it should work and the other thing is patient and time, you need time to try many ways, go search through the search bottom on the top and there are so many great threats about these stuff which other people experienced and you can use their advises if u had any problem just reply and i'm glad to help you

Please Register or Log in to view images

!!!
    if my stuff was helpful plz add to my rep by clicking the scale under my avator,

on the side
  3. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    can you be more specific when you say use iPhuc. I've never used it before and I don't know where to get the download and how to use it. I just searched about 5 to 10 times and found nothing. Please help me.
  4. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  5. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)