Restore Keyboard Image

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by zachmanz8, Dec 8, 2007.

1. zachmanz8

zachmanz8 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Can anyone with a little theme experience tell me how to restore my keyboard image back from this aqwoah 1.1.1c keyboard image. its really buggy and wont uninstall from the installer app and i regret trying it

what folders or path to look in in order to delete it,
  2. camdman13

camdman13 New Member

I have the same problem, does your battery die really quick and is it messed up?
  3. turnitout

turnitout New Member

Yeah I have this problem too. I really don't want to have to restore my ipod.
  4. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Yo guys, i was experiencing same problem, emailed the developer of one of the extra keyboards and heres the 4 1 1

http://www.apogeeltd.com/zips/Resetkeyboard.zip

Download that file and put the two things enclosed in it into : media_sym/system/library/frameworks/UI.Kit.framework

Then restart the ipod, respringing wont work, completely restart, for some reason the first time i tried this, i still had the problem, but i did it a second time and bang, completely fine. So i hope this works for you, and if it doesnt, try a few times, maybe restart a second time after u restart the first time just to be sure.

If you dont understand what i mean email me at darkchicken50@gmail.com and DO NOT put "FW:" into the subject or i will not receive it.
  5. Assassin Sheepdog

Assassin Sheepdog New Member

i found where to put it and did, but it still doesnt work
    i tried it several times too

EDIT: nevermind, i got it to work. after using this is installed the "reset keyboard" app [which never worked before], and then restarted it and it worked fine. im not sure if this method / the reset keyboard app / both combined resulted in the actual resetting of my keyboard, but all i know [and want to know] is that it works

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Just to second this, I was having a keyboard problem and no manual install would fix it.

Followed the "Manual install" anways, restarted twice, installed the keyboard fix on installer, and it works!

Thanks you guys, saved me a world of restoring!

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. tyncam

tyncam New Member

Keyboard Functionality

The reset keyboard and fix and iPod Touch reset didn't work - any other recommendations?
  8. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Someone somewhere on this forum i think had posted the entire framework folder. Try searching and putting it all back?