Restore iPod Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by NeroNemesis, Nov 26, 2009.

1. NeroNemesis

NeroNemesis Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey,

I have a question. So ok, my album covers are not working and I heard that I have to restore my ipod back to unjailbroken. But I have alot of apps and I have good game saves on them.

I think you can already know where this is going. So when I restore and all my apps, music, etc. is gone, and when I re-sync, do I have to start all my games from scratch? And also, do I have download all the things that I had when I jailbroke my ipod?

Thanks!
  2. iAppleTechGuru

iAppleTechGuru Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When you say your album artwork "isnt working", what do you mean?

Does the song not have album artwork.
    You can add it manually by right clicking the song IN iTUNES, then pressing "Get Info".

... Then the last tab on the right should be "Artwork".
    You can manually add an image file (jpg, gif, bmp, png,)... it may take .svg but im not sure.
  3. NeroNemesis

NeroNemesis Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sorry for not being so clear on that.

I mean that some album artwork dissappears, or the song has the wrong album cover. i.e. A metallica song has a 50 cent album cover on it.

But my point is the question if I have to start my games from all the way from the beginning?
  4. MuseFan288

MuseFan288 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if you like bought the game legally then know at least i didnt have to when i restored to 3.0 and jailbroke i just redownloaded my games froms app store and the data was surprisingly still there
  5. NeroNemesis

NeroNemesis Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So ok, my games are all bought from the appstore. So if I were to restore, every data will still be there?