Restore failed, Ipod broke ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by malte.e, Nov 30, 2009.

1. malte.e

malte.e New Member

Hey I wanted to jailbreak my ipod so I wanted to restore it so that I could load the up to date version 3.1.2. Zhe Problem is during the restoring process my laptop turned off. IDK what the hell is wrong with it but sometimes that happens ... So now my Ipod has a black screen, won´t turn on, my laptop dosent recognize the ipod at all and Im pissed...
    Dose anyone knows what I could do. I tryed all that things with coneecting it to the laptop and holding those buttons but I mean my laptop dosent even recognizes my ipod as a data medium, SO PLEASE HELP ME !!!
  2. Gershmer

Gershmer Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you mean DFU mode?
  3. Bl00dr4g3

Bl00dr4g3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that has happened to me, but i acidently took the cord out of my comp, but nothing bad happened... have you tryed DFU mode??

EDIT: i was ninja'd
  4. hayntaptap

hayntaptap New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try Syncing it with another library, like say a friends one for now then sync it with yours

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. malte.e

malte.e New Member

No I can´t put it in the DFU mode and I tried syncing it on a different computer. But that computer also said this hard drive is not working right and can´t be recognized ...
  6. hayntaptap

hayntaptap New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oh that sucks, i suggest try reinstalling itunes, if that doesnt work, i got no other ideas, I'm sorry
  7. Roondog12355

Roondog12355 Member

Device:
    Nexus 7
    wow! umm did u try googling it cause not everyone ipod problem found has an answer on this site, or try search on the top.