Restore After Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by carri07, Mar 15, 2009.

1. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ok today i jailbroke my ipod 2g and everything went fine... when it was restored i didnt had any of my music bu luckily i backed up my ipod moments before doing the jailbreak. However, after i jailbroke the ipod it asked me if i wanted to restore from back up and i clicked yes and waited like an hour...after i waited, the ipod turned on and none of the music or applications i had were there. I dunno what happened to them since i backed them up.

Is there anyway i can get all of it back? i had really important documents in there but at the same time i wanna keep the jailbreak.

If there is a faster way than the one i did plz tell me i wasted a lot of time on it

Thanks in advance
  2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Sync with iTunes
  3. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

The so called 'Backup' only backs up your iPod settings, not your Music/Videos/Apps. Just resync with iTunes.
  4. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok i did the sync and it only transferred the songs.

Maybe i forgot to mention but i did the backup on a new computer that i just got and i had never synced it and unfortunately my older computer malfunctioned and i had to reset to factory settings. Is there anyway i can still recover anything?? the only stuff that i really want to recover are some recordings i made into iTalk with my band. They would kill me if they find out they deleted lol.

If there anyway i can still save it??