Respringing problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xkenny817x, Jan 3, 2009.

1. xkenny817x

xkenny817x New Member

I'm having a respringing problem when I respring my 1g ipod touch and it reloads all the icons are jumbled up and i have to reorganize them does anyone know what the problem is ?
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That happened to me when I first used Winterboard on my iPod touch, I'm not sure why this happens, and I'm not sure that someone has actually found a reason why this happens. I could be wrong though.
  3. xkenny817x

xkenny817x New Member

so how did you fix the problem ? I wanted to upgrade to 2.2 but i don't wanna lose every time cause i don't have the computer i used to put the things on there anymore
  4. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

well, this is just a guess, but if you have restrictions enabled it could be because of them, i don't think using restrictions and winterboard or poof and all is a good idea... it could be a themes try disabling all themes and see if the problem still occurs.
    and there's the outside chance it has something to do with an application not getting along with mobile substrate, though if that was the case you would probably boot into safe mode...

these are all just guesses, i'm really not sure
  5. xkenny817x

xkenny817x New Member

well i turned off the permissions and it still didn't fix the problem and i turned off the themes no change either

i don't know how to turn off the restrictions