respring icon bottom badge?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by berky93, May 23, 2009.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

SWOD icon bottom badge?

I just updated backgrounder and I noticed something weird: there is a badge on my mail icon with a static (unmoving) image of the SWOD on it. but even weirder is that its on the bottom left of the icon. it acts just like a badge, it moves with the icon, but I have no idea why its there. my only idea is that its because mail is my only app that has a process running in the background. is there a way to turn it off though?

actually, its pretty useful for apps that I use backgrounder on, so I can remember to check them again, but mail is ALWAYS running in the background, so it would be nice to be able to disable it for certain apps or something. is that possible?

EDIT: I think it has something to do with the backlisted application list. I noticed that mail was already checked. but if you disable and then enable it again as backlisted, it seems to solve the problem.

EDIT2: ok so it didnt work - the badge came back...
  2. iStainlezZ

iStainlezZ Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah i have this to
  3. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if u want mail not to be running in the background download sbsettings and get the process thing and just kill the process when u don't want it to run.