respring=GAH!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lordpablo12, Feb 20, 2009.

1. lordpablo12

lordpablo12 New Member

Whenever I respring, it always messes up all the icons. It didn't ever used to do this, but about after I got the five coloumn springboard app I've never been able to rspring and have it have the Same order as before. Someone please help!
  2. enyahs

enyahs Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Check for some blank apps. For some reason everytime i respring. My ipod creates like 4 new blank apps.
  3. lordpablo12

lordpablo12 New Member

hey, sorry to act stupid... But what are blank apps?
  4. enyahs

enyahs Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    basically like "place holders" they don't really have a function beside that. you can install them using iBlank from Cyida. Just install iBlank. Click create blank app or whatever. then go to your Springboard and Move one or your icons (so they all wiggle) and look for an "x" that appears over black space.

BUT.. if you dont know what they are.. thats probably not your problem. Sorry :/
  5. lordpablo12

lordpablo12 New Member

Yeah, I have none of those. But does anyone else know how to fix this problem?
  6. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    try removing the 5 column springboard app

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. lordpablo12

lordpablo12 New Member

I did before and it's still gone but of still does it and it's really annoying
  8. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmmmm................I really dk

It doesn't do that for me
  9. Heya Lord,

The first time i jailbroke my 2g (my first jb ever so didn't know much about it) every time i changed a setting on winterboard and stuff all my icons were re-arranged. But being the noob i was I thought that was just normal and annoying :|

But then later cydia stopped working for me for some reason so i just decided to re-jailbreak just to solve it, but i only had the jb for a few days so it wasn't too much of a nuisance.But after that cydia was working fine, but also everytime i changed something on winterboard none of my icons re-arranged or anything like that.

Yeah i guess that's not much help, maybe it's a small bug or something all i can say is re-jailbreak it and it should be fine

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Happend to me when I tried to change a winterboard setting 2days ago. I re jailbroke an it's fine. I would stay away from the 5 springboard, that's prob what set mine off