Respring Crashes iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Oliver Barker, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, now I am getting seriously stressed. I have had to restore my iPod over twenty times a day and its making no different since there is always a new problem. This time, when I try to respring the iPod after changing some theme images using OS X's terminal it keeps spinning then locks at the boot screen. Any ideas why? I am seriously thinking about throwing my iPod away and breaking it in two. And the main thing is that i'm not doing anything different from anybody else here. Just changing some images!
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Your doing it a lot different most ppl here have been using winterboard for theming. Dont theme it if you cant do it wait for summerboard to be ported or use winterboard for now
  3. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How am I doing it differently? I am using Winterboard, thats the thing, now it seems that when my iPod is at its original state, respring crashes it, I have to do the application/application2 thing then re sync everything back onto it. Then it repeats like that.
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Well you mentioned earlier that you use the terminal way to theme you didnt say you use winterboard umm what did you use to jailbreak with i used pwnage and havent had a single problem with my ipod. Ive been seeing a lot of ppl talk bout the application2 thing but it never happened to me respring works on mine just fine. Im not sure what to do if no one else knows best bet would be to restore ans use pwnage
  5. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Forget it, i doubt anyone can solve this f***ing problem. Its going in the bin, i've been having trouble for over a week. Different firmwares, nothing works. By by iPod.
  6. andydam

andydam Banned

YOU WAIT. Give it 5 minutes and it'll resring.