iOS 3.1 Reset SBsettings to default

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Jacques Norris, May 5, 2010.

1. Jacques Norris

Jacques Norris New Member

Mar 14, 2008
    Since last Sunday i had 2 restore and jailbreak my Iphone 3GS (3.1.3) several times (reboot loop; Didn't stop even after trying 15 times

Please Register or Log in to view images

; startet all with a restore I did because of a Safe Mode loop, I couldn't end)

Now I have restored and jailbroken it again for the 3rd time (Spirit), and installing only my most important Packages one at a time, with Cydia.
    So far it's working stable, but i have one little problem.

I installed Sb Settings and it worked. But after arranging my apps in SBsettings dock (Categories and 2 Folders so far)an klicking remove blanks, my Iphone always reboots in safe Mode....uninstalling SBsettings solves this Problem, but i would like 2 use it.

I think that resetting sbsetting to default would solve this problem. But for this i need 2 know where my preferences for cydia packages are stored, cause if I reinstall an app in cydia, it returns always the way it was before uninstalling.

So what is the path of my personal sbsettings preferences ?

thx Jano Ris

EDIT: I was able to solve the Problem myself by erasing all sbsettings files i was able to find after deinstalling the program.
    But the one i believe that actually solved that matter was com.iptm.bigboss.sbsettings.plist, which you can find at:

I was able to find there several plist files of packages I had installed at least 8 Restores ago, so I believe that all the custom data (prefernces) of all the Packages that have been installed are stored in there
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Thanks a lot for this information dude, I couldn't find the SBSettings configuration file by myself.
    The exact path is: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.iptm.bigboss.sbsettings.plist