Requesting a simple username change.

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Ryuukumori, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I have thought about my username and how it corresponds to my gaming life for quite a while...

BlackHawk is my online alias, but what I tend to use most is Ryuukumori (my xbox live gamertag). It is also my gmail email and for other sites. I think I have moved away from BlackHawk and to Ryuukumori.

So my requested username change is Ryuukumori. It would be nice to see it anytime in the next few days. I can guarantee it is not taken. Thank you for the time taken to do so.
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Sure, I changed it.
  3. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    so lucky u got it changed
    i think bgizzle did it
    thats cool
    edit
    cool moderators can do it
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Really, I didn't know we could do that. TO be honest though, I've never tried.
  5. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    nice try

Please Register or Log in to view images

i changed it last night.
  6. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Ahh, that was a weird coincidence. I tried to change it by deleting the previous user name and just pasting the new user name in there and thought it worked because when I logged out of the moderation page his name was changed. You must have changed it at the same time I was trying to change it. I was pretty sure we couldn't change it, but I tried anyway, I guess we can't change it.
  7. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Haha, bit of a struggle from the high authorities, eh? lol

Thanks guys for all the help. I wanted to change it so it would be easier to distinguish my gamertag if anyone wants to play me on xbox live (i.e. ipodtouchmaster05, Blake, and me).

Well, once again, I thank you all for your help, and apologies around the table if I PMed a few of you mods and the admin. I tried my best to keep out a thread just in case some rude member wanted to be manipulative and make a Ryuukumori account here so I had no chance of having it. Lucky nobody did!

Other than that, thanks once again! ^^
  8. inatightspot

inatightspot New Member

As an aside, when browsing the forum on the web and not having username/password saveable it's easier to have a name like "CFR" rather than "stopthenewworldorder".
  9. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i new a mod cant do that lol