Requesting A playlist editor app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by phischy, Jan 30, 2008.

1. phischy

phischy New Member

I really wish I was able to make playlist on the go instead of having to be at my computer. Figured it would be an awesome app. I would make it myself if I knew how, so I figured I'd share my idea and see if anyone can come up with something.
  2. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    you can. use on the go and you can add entire playlists to them and remove the songs from them.
  3. phischy

phischy New Member

o.0 >.< wow I feel really dumb right now. I thought I checked everything out. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
  4. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, you can (like ipodtouch1234 said)...
    and from reading this thread, if you're 'requesting' an application, why not post it in 'application ideas' first?

Here's how:
    Go to playlists -> on the go -> Then something will pop up where you can add any songs you want. The next time you sync into ITunes you can rename the playlist to whatever you want (for the mean time it'll be On-the-go 1).
  5. phischy

phischy New Member

now that I look at this, it still seems an app would be great for even this feature. Cause your you can only make this one new list. Also it would be nice to have a feature that would allow you to chose which equalizer setting you would like for the list... mabey, cause you can go and do that to each individual song, but I doubt anyone has really gone out of there way to do that.
  6. phischy

phischy New Member

Im sorry for posting in the wrong section. I'll move the topic there now with more comprehensive ideas considering I know more about this feature.