[Request] Some Help

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by reminisce, Sep 13, 2010.

1. reminisce

reminisce New Member

Hey, im fairly new here and i just need some help! First off i just want to commend Angelman8 on the great theme, dont know what it is but i absolutely love it! But im having some troubles getting it the way i need it to be. So i hope you guys can help me out here, ill give a list of things im having trouble with:
    The theme is Typophone 4 btw, for the lockscreen.

1. Im trying to change the color of the font, so for example how can i change the month to persay red or black or something and then change the time to like purple or something, just examples ^^.
    2. How do i make the longer months not cut off the edge? I know it is supposed to be like that and well i just looks weird to me so i'd like to change this with some help !

****THINGS THAT I HAVE NOTICED*****
    I tried changing the font size, width, color and well it does not change at all so i supposed it is fixed to the image, so is there any way to work around this?
    Also ive noticed that Lockinfo scrolling has become less sensitive when im trying to scroll up and down. Wondering if this is affecting anyone else but me, it might jsut be my fat fingers trying to scroll in such a little area since i put my lock info all the way on the bottom.
    %%NOTE%%
    I am a total noob but im just fiddling around with this stuff so bare with me if i come off as an idiot at times. ^^

I posted up what my current LockScreen looks like as now!

Another problem im having and would like some help on is my icons in my theme, it isnt my theme exactly its a bleach theme i downloaded off rock, And all the icons appear to be very pixilated, can anyone tell me how i can make it more crisp? or can help me and do it for me if i were to give them the icons?

If any of this is unclear.. just ask for an rexplaination i guess.... im kinda dead tired... sorry about that XD..

and yes i did post on the original thread of the Typophone 4 Theme, and well i got no response so i tried here.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. applehacker

applehacker Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hey how u got that face next to yangzie
  3. reminisce

reminisce New Member

It came with the theme : Bleach 4.0 from cydia. I mixed and match mine and customized it to my liking with other bleach themes so mines a bit different i guess. Hope that helps.
  4. applehacker

applehacker Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    k thankss
  5. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    To change the colour you would need to change a png/jpg file located where the theme is, var/stash.*****/typophone4.theme

No idea about no 2
  6. reminisce

reminisce New Member

The actual pictures themselves? Like changing their color physically?
  7. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you're asking this, you don't know enough about html to be able to do much with it. Yes, all of the words and numbers are their own images, not text that you can change unless you make new images to replace the current ones.
    And the words going off the edge thing is because of the image sizes, they're wider than the screen.